301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A See Austrailia
B Drink absinthe in Paris
C Go to a sci-fi convention
D Have a photograph published
E See a tornado
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
I've give it a shot
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
No, but i'd wonder what i'd been drinking
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
My own name
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
No can't play a note
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
Fuck, that looks cold
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
Yeah, although i've never played chess
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
Into the ground, ashes to ashes, etc.
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
Yes, part of me will always be an english literature student
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
No, i'm not very handy
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
What are the biscuits of evil?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
Simply and happily
324. Have you ever been camping?
Yeah, loads of times
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
Its open but cautious
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
Fear of failing
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
Loud, angry and bitchy
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Ja
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
I don't believe in just one someone
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
By ignoring them and trying anyway
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, clay shooting
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
No more so than we always have
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
40% free 60% safe - too many fucking rules these days
346. Does safety stifle you?
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John
Not at all really
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
I lose stuff all the time
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Yes, if i'm going to be alone for a long time, but not in the short term
Do you try to avoid thinking?
I think too much when i'm alone
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
Harry Potter, gay rights, photography, Ian McKellen
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
Never played it
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
Loads of stuff, old horrors and sci-fi would be good
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
Alan Rickman or Helena Bonham Carter
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
The past, suicide, death
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
Not for me, but if other people want to, go for it
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
I try not to
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
I like to think so
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
No, its bullshit
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
About certain things but i wouldn't try to force them on anyone else
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
Yes risky and stupid
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
My parents have embarassing footage of me as a kid
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ke
Clerks or Mallrats... Clerks, no Mallrats, no Clerks.
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
I like a quiet night in, but i'm usually working
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I just accept their moods and they accept mine
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
I try not to think about it
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
Calm down then talk
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
A polar bear
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
397. Who was your first best friend?
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
We went to different schools and made nw friends
399. Who have you read a biography about?
Kurt Cobain, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Arthur Rimbaud, Wilfred Owen, Russell Brand, curently reading about Ian McKellen
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
My Fortune Cookie Was Empty